About Spices Cooking Studio
Spices Cooking Studio is a cooking school located in Cap Estate at the northern end of the island of St. Lucia.
Cooking classes are held in a specially designed professional home-style kitchen which accommodates small groups of 4-10 persons. It's the perfect setting for an enjoyable experience for anyone, from beginner to the most experienced home cooks.
Your guide in the kitchen is Jenni Killam-a talented, experienced and accomplished home cook. She has been a passionate 'foodie' and student of cooking for over 30 years. She is truly a daughter of the Caribbean having worked and travelled extensively throughout the region. As a food lover and enthusiastic home cook, she has explored, experienced and enjoyed the diverse cuisines of the Caribbean in the best possible way. At Spices Cooking Studio, Jenni welcomes guests and guides them through preparing simple, tasty and healthy dishes inspired by Caribbean culture, food, music and traditions.
At Spices Cooking Studio...
- You learn about cooking in ways that improves your skills and knowledge and builds confidence in the kitchen
- All classes are hands-on and always with small groups
- Menus are seasonal to ensure the freshest ingredients and most authentic flavours
- You watch demonstrations of cooking techniques and methods, try for yourself, discuss, share and ENJOY
- Your cooking class ends with the 'Grande Mange"- the eating of the feast you've created, complemented by rum punch, Spices special non-alcoholic iced brew or seasonal juices.
- You leave with recipes you can make again at home and wonderful memories to share with family and friends